Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kai Perfume Body Butter - Oprah's "Favorite Things"

Kai Perfume Body Butter - Oprah's Favorite Things
The kai body butter is a silky whipped soufflé that contains amazing ingredients: a shea butter base, safflower seed oil, vitamins A, C, and E, aloe leaf extract, chamomile flower extract, cucumber fruit extract, apricot kernel oil, and the original kai perfume oil to give the body butter our signature kai fragrance. Made in the USA. kai uses recyclable packaging is paraben, sulfate free and never tested on animals.

Kai Perfume Body Butter - Oprah's "Favorite Things"

.

1 comment:



  1. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

    Custom Uniform Patch Drink Coasters

    ReplyDelete

Purseket Purse Organizer as seen on TV's Oprah. Organizer tidies and protects your purse, makes swapping handbags a breeze - don't be fooled by imitations. Purseket keeps you stylish and organized. Load a Purseket, slip it in your handbag & have instant access to everything in your purse!